Education and Career Guidance
Our Vision: Work Ready, World Ready
- ECG Lessons align with CCE outcomes
- Career Chats with alumni from different industries to share their personal journey and experience in respective field
- EM / AEM modules with practice-oriented learning experience similar to polytechnic modules
- Talks / Learning Journey to Post-Secondary Education Institution
- Making appointment with ECG counsellor
Resources for parents
1. Polytechnic Foundation Programme PFP
Do explore the if you child is looking at entering a polytechnic after Secondary 4N(A).
2. Direct Entry Scheme to Polytechnic Programme (DPP):
Information for students upon release of N level results or O level results.
3. School Finder
One stop service to find out more about Post-Secondary Education Pathways and search for institutions cater to your child’s interest and passion.
4. Information on Early Admission Exercise (EAE) and Direct School Admission to Junior College (DSA-JC) for graduating O-Level students.
Find out how the aptitude-based admissions exercise that allows students to apply for and receive conditional offers for admission to Polytechnic / Junior College prior to receiving their final grades.
5. Admissions to ITE Full-Time Courses | Institute of Technical Education
Information of different courses available for N / O level students